I love being a mom and I also love wine! So when Pinterest bought me a craft that kind of combined the two, I was all about it. This project looked simple enough and really pretty in the picture but with a 2 year old, I knew that I wasn’t going to make a perfect tree with perfect wine cork leaves. The goal was to have fun and that we did!
Here is what you need:
- White paper
- Brown crayon
- Paint (I just used red, yellow and mixed them to make an orange)
- 3 wine corks
It is super easy to make about 3 steps!
1. Draw the tree. I did it myself but if your child is older, they could do it.
2. Set out 3 colors with separate wine corks for dipping
3. Dip cork in paint and make a print on the tree to make the leaves. Repeat until it is as full as you want!
4. Let dry and enjoy! Sure, it isn’t perfect but it was a different and fun activity…and it gave me a reason to drink wine. It was for the art project!