My 2 year old loves to glue so I wanted to do something fall related that he could glue his heart out. I found the idea to do a paper plate wreath with his hands on Pinterest and decided to go with it. It was super simple and looks cute hanging up! Here is what you need to make one with your little one(s)!
- 1 paper plate
- 4 Sheets of construction paper in fall colors
- An eager child!
1. Have child place hand on paper and trace with pencil. It is ok if it is a bit thick or uneven because you can cut to your desired shape.
2. Place papers on top of each other and cut out the hand. Repeat until you have your desired number of hands. Let toddler play with hands while you cut. :)
3. Cut a hole in the plate to make the wreath.
4. Let child apply a layer of glue on the plate and place hands. I have seen them perfectly lined up but I let him take the lead and place them wherever he wanted!
5. Pick a spot to hang the finished product and enjoy!!