You are welcome in advance because this recipe is a-ma-zing (if I must say so myself)! I started making Mini S’mores a few years ago from a recipe I got from Pampered Chef. I have adapted it over the years and make it for literally any and every occasion that calls for treats. Beware- they are oh, so addicting!
Time: 20 minutes
2 Giant Hershey Chocolate Bars
1 Bag of Marshmallows
1 Stick of Butter
1 Sleeve of Graham Crackers
Mini baking cups (I bought mine off Amazon
. They are also sold in the grocery store)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place 8 graham crackers in a gallon size bag. Crush into small pieces with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
3. Melt 1 stick of butter completely in microwave.
4. Combine butter and crushed graham crackers.
Hint: I like to add half the graham crackers, mix then add the rest.
5. Lay baking cups on baking sheet. Press enough graham mixture to cover bottom of cup. You do
not want to make them too thick.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 minutes. While they are baking, cut marshmallows in half.
Hint: Wet your knife then cut. It makes it a million times easier to cut through!
7. Once you remove baking cups from oven, place a small square of Hershey bar in each cup (I usually break them into their rectangles then break the rectangle into 4 pieces). Cover with the half marshmallow.
8. Bake for at 350 degrees for 2 minutes (NO LONGER!)
9. While cups are baking, break Hershey bars into pieces. Melt in microwave, about 1 minute.
10. Remove from oven. Pour small amount of chocolate on top of each marshmallow.
11. Let cool for 30 minutes. If you are in a rush, you can stick them in the refrigerator.