Handpicked Sales and Hot New Products for Busy Women
Friday Fave Five – 9/28/18
Posts contain affiliate links where I earn a small amount commission on purchases through links.
I have long neglected my little space on the web called pinkrosemama.com! I am starting my New Year’s Resolution early and am vowing to update it *at least* a few times a week! I have home renovations going on, clothes to buy and deals to share! Going forward, every Friday I will share my absolute favorite items, deals or sales of the week…my Friday Fave Five!
Yes you can own this all to accurate shirt! Shop it here!
I had a tough time choosing from everything I posted this week but without further adieu, I present to you my “Friday Fave Five!”
1. Tons of Brooks sneakers and running shoes are marked down at Nordstrom Rack! I love to run but basically stopped because I would get such bad foot pain after a run. You guys had recommended I try Brooks when I posted in the Facebook shopping group. I.am.in.love. The foot pain is SO much better!! Brooks provide amazing support and they are worth every penny!
2. Scout Bags– on sale with FREE shipping!! I am *obsessed* with my Scout bags! I have an original Deono tote as my pool/beach bag, a makeup case, cooler, wine tote and travel bag! This is seriously my favorite brand for casual bags!
3. Yeti Mug-Super hot product and *perfect* gift going into the holiday season. I bought it last week because I am tired of re-heating my coffee all day long. This thing works and I have been microwave free all week! Bonus- the teal color is super cute, too! Note: Make sure you choose “Yeti Authorized” as the seller
4. Family Jammies!!!!! I got the Cousin Crew set for my kids and their cousins last Christmas and they were adorable- I will probably size up this year since they were snug (see first comment for pic)! Tell us if you grab some- they sell out FAST around the holidays!
5. No real life pic on this next Fave Five BUT I did purchase it for my kids for Christmas this year!!! The Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Inflatable Water Slide is marked down at Walmart and Amazon for $226.90. I purchased from Walmart because I like the option of going to a physical store in case there is an issue but it is the same price at both!
There you have it! Our very first edition of Friday Fave Five!!!! I look forward to sharing my favorites on my blog each week and also starting a few other new things! Thanks for sticking with me, being a part of my shopping group and shopping right along with me!
I am going to leave you with a few other favorites that are awesome finds but didn’t quite make the list!
Welcome! I’m Krista- a 30-something mom who loves to shop and find a great bargain! I scour the internet daily to bring you handpicked sales, hot new products and must haves for your everyday life.