Uh, it’s November y’all!!! How did that happen?!?! I somehow survived a crazy end of October which involved a sick pup, house reno and, oh, Halloween which was the highlight of my kids lives!!! TGIF…get me some vino!!! Without further adieu, here is my Friday Fave Five of the eek!
1. My favorite Kendra Scott necklace of all time is ON SALE!!!! Snag yours in pearl white or black for $39.99 with free shipping! I have one for myself and also gave one to my mom for Christmas last year because it is so pretty! Grab yours HERE!
2. SWOON! The NEW Hearth & Hand with Magnolia
collection has launched at Target!! I am obsessed with basically everything in it and need.it.all. Shop it all HERE
3. Grab an iPad Mini
for $274.99 (reg $399.99)!!! Free shipping! Get yours HERE
– colors are selling out so check it out asap!
4. If you’ve never tried Amazon Fresh
, you can do a FREE 30 DAY TRIAL HERE
!!! I do it and love it- it is $14.99 a month and you get * unlimited * deliveries over $50!!!! They also offer a large selection of WHOLE FOODS items!!!
5. TEACHER GIFT ALERT!! These have been super popular in my shopping group
and they are back on Jane
– personalized self inking teacher stamper
s!!!! My SIL got one for my niece’s teacher last year and my daughter has her this year- she still uses the stamp and it is going strong! Highly recommend! Get yours HERE
There you have it! My favorite five things I have posted to the shopping group
this week! Hope you have a great weekend!