One of my first purchases after finding out I was having a baby girl was bows! There are so many to choose from and I’ve spent my fair share of money on bows from Etsy. I always looked at them and thought they looked easy to replicate. I decided to try it out and I am so glad I did! Ava will never be bow-less from now on!
Here is what you need to make your own adorable hair bows!
- Flower, bows or some other type of embellishment
- Elastic (I got mine on Amazon. Link here)
- 1 inch felt circiles (Again, bought from Amazon here)
- Hot glue gun
- Measuring Tape
Before Step 1- you need to either know your baby’s head measurement or take it before making your elastic
1. Measure and cut elastic.
2. Glue elastic to the back on the bow
3. Glue other side and let dry
4. Glue felt on back and press firmly to hold in place. Let dry.
5. Enjoy your bow! Now, wasn’t that easy?! Repeat and make all.the.bows.