Eek!!!! Amazon Prime Day is almost here! For those of you who have followed me in my Facebook group, Daily Dose of Pink Rose Mama, the past few years, you know Prime Day is bananas! Think Black Friday in July….only better!!!! Here are 5 things you need to know before Amazon Prime Day!
What is Prime Day? Amazon Prime Day started in 2015 to celebrate their 20th anniversary and each year after the deals have only gotten better! There will be discounts on every category you can imagine but get ready because the best deals sell out quick!
When is Prime Day? Prime Day
will start July 16 at 3pm and will run for 36 hours! Mark your calendar, stay tuned here and join my Facebook group Daily Dose of Pink Rose Mama
What Should I Expect on Prime Day?
Historically there have been tons of ways Amazon slashes prices on Prime day
– know the different types:
-Deal of the Day- Deals that last for the day OR until they sell out- last year new DOTD deals were released every few hours!
-Lightning Deals- deals that last a limited amount of time and sell out VERY fast
-Codes- extra discounts you enter at checkout
Here are 5 Tips for a Successful Prime Day:
1. Head over to the Prime Day Page & Make a list now of what you need on Prime Day!
Check out the landing page
and get familiar with it!
2. Sign up for a FREE trial of Amazon Prime NOW! Signing up here
will get you access to all the hot deals! Many deals on Prime Day will be for Prime Members only or will have “early access” for Prime Members
so you want to make sure you are ready to go once it starts!
3. Get deals in your Facebook Newsfeed
by joining my deals group Daily Dose of Pink Rose Mama
! I literally do not sleep on Prime Day/night and will be posting deals as they come in! When you answer the questions, make sure to say you heard about the group from my blog so I approve you asap!
4. You can stack a baby registry completion on many deals!
Pregnant? Make sure to do a baby registry
on Amazon! It will take 14 days for a registry
completion discount to come through so create yours asap! You will get the completion discount 60 days prior to the due date you enter in the registry
5. Make a list now of what you need on Prime Day! Paper towels, holiday shopping, birthday gifts, a new bike…the list goes on and on! There are SO many deals on Prime Day that it gets overwhelming. Start thinking about what you are looking for now and jot things down as you remember.